Established in 1972 as ADNOC’s sole drilling provider, ADNOC Drilling is today the largest national drilling company in the Middle East by rig fleet size with plans to expand further within this decade.
Manage Domestic and International Toll Blending operations across countries in Africa, Middle East, Europe, China, Indian Sub-Continent and South East Asia with primary focus on UAE Domestic Toll Blending. Implement Sales, Raw Materials Demand and Supply strategy for each location. Monitor and present report on COGS across various Toll Blending locations and provide recommendation to boost sales and promote ADNOC Distribution image and reputation. Provide detailed report to support Department Manager in making informed business decisions on optimization of COGS
Summary and Requirements
|Company’s Name: ADNOC Drillings||Expected Role: Multi-functional operational manager|
|Location: Abu Dhabi||Experience: 10 Years|
|Salary/wage: Not Disclosed||Education: Bachelors, MBA is an Advantage|
- Supports in developing and implementing strategy for each toll blending locations by developing standard and unique SOPS.
- Coordinate with toll blenders to negotiate terms and conditions for new products and offerings to always ensure operational profitability of ADNOC lubricants.
- Monitor toll blending operations to ensure compliance with local regulations and ADD policies and processes.
- Manage coordination between, Finance Group, ITD, DSD, ISD, Toll Blender, Customer, Distributor, Supply Chain PPD for all Toll Blending matters.
- Supports Department Manager Product Optimization in developing policies and procedures for Toll Blending Department by providing inputs and recommendations based on the challenges experienced in daily activities.
- Communicate with Finance Group, DSD, ISD, ITD, LD and all other departments as necessary for Third Party Blending and operations. Ensure proper communication with toll blender after signup of agreement.
- Arrange cost price list from toll blender on a monthly basis and send across to DMIS / DMDS. Arrange supply of raw materials, packaging materials to UAE Toll blenders as well as International Toll Blenders, if required.
- Provide coordination with toll blenders for registration process in the UAE and countries of direct operations like KSA. Read More HERE
• Bachelor’s Degree in Sales, Marketing, Business Administration or equivalent. Engineering Background preferred.
• MBA is an advantage.
Minimum Experience & Knowledge & Skills
• 10 years of experience in Lubricants Blending especially Toll Blending in International arena. At least 2 years of managerial responsibilities.
• Multi-functional operational management experience.
• Deep knowledge of business workflows, operations processes and systems in lubricant blending environment.
• Experience of developing strategic plans lubricant blending.
• Strong experience in project management and the execution of complex projects that are critical to the delivery of business strategies and goals.
• International exposure are a plus.
• Innovative and conceptual thinking
• Highly skilled in aligning goals with strategic direction
• In depth knowledge of ADNOC Distribution’s business objectives, operations and of the regional laws and regulations
• Strategic thinking
• Ability to drive organizational climate/culture
• Knowledge of financial management