The goal of SPIE Oil & Gas Services has been to convert work into energy and vice versa ever since it was founded. Every day, more than 3,000 engineers and technicians devote themselves to projects that have an adventurous spirit and rely on planning to reduce risk-taking. We support our clients from the engineering stage of their projects all the way through operations thanks to their enthusiasm and our growing knowledge. Our customers are the driving force behind our development, and it is because of their confidence that SPIE Oil & Gas Services is able to offer the widest array of services available on the market in more than 30 different nations.
Summary and Requirements
|Company’s Name: SPIE OIL & GAS SERVICES||Expected Role: Engineering|
|Location: Jizan – Saudi Arabia||Experience: 8 – 15 years|
|Salary/wage: Not disclosed||Education: Bachelor of Technology/Engineering (Instrumentation, Mechanical)|
The chance to lead and facilitate incident investigations and root-cause analyses is exceptional in this job. assist and instruct team members in conducting straightforward event investigations that don’t require elaborate RCA.
The main responsibilities are to:
- Create action plans to close gaps after analyzing gaps and calculating and reporting asset reliability.
- To improve preventive maintenance plans and checks, as well as predictive maintenance strategies and operation-based maintenance checks, give the maintenance staff technical help.
- Manage and facilitate all dependability programs
- Create asset lifecycle strategies
- Use your understanding of and familiarity with international standards to enhance the functioning of your equipment.
- Implement world-class solutions in accordance with other internal company standards and international standards.
- Take part in initiatives and upgrade programs aimed at improving efficiency. In order to promote the business vision of continual improvement through cooperation and human conversation, suggest modifications to operational procedures, technical advancements, or the deployment of maintenance methods.
Qualifications & Skills
- Applicants should have Engineering graduate (BSME preferred) with minimum of 08 years of relevant experience in chemical / refinery / gas plant maintenance / inspection / engineering.
- Understanding of the rules and regulations that apply to the oil and gas and refining industries (API, ISA, NEC/IEC, NFPA, ASME, etc.), as well as ideally Saudi Aramco standards and working procedures
- Extensive expertise and experience in performing root cause analyses.
- Experience in using different RCA tools and methods is required.
- A strong technical background in either mechanical, electrical, or instrumentation (Fixed and Rotating) engineering education (Mechanical, Instrumentation & Control, or Electrical)
- SAP expertise is advantageous, as are strong facilitation and interpersonal skills, resiliency, and teamwork.
- Prior employment as a reliability engineer