An independent, industrial field services firm focused on world-class execution throughout the power generation and oil & gas industries, FieldCore is a GE subsidiary. In order to produce outstanding results for our customers, we have gathered more than 12,000 of the top professionals in field services. As a multinational company, we value the individuality of our many employees and work to foster an inclusive workplace environment. Our core values of safety, integrity, and quality motivate and focus our people, who are also guided by our guiding principles.
Summary and Requirements
|Company’s Name: FieldCore, Inc.||Expected Role: Not stated|
|Location: Manama, Bahrain||Experience: 2 Years|
|Salary/wage: Unspecified||Education: Minimum of 2 years|
- Desired: Two years of relevant job experience in office administration, customer service, or field operations.
- preferred: bachelor’s degree. Considered in lieu of experience is a related degree
- Bringing in and removing the workers from the location (flight, hotel, car reservations, etc.)
- Covering weekend mobilization requests and intricate craft bookings
- Work along with sub regional RL, SD, and SMs to sustain operating rhythms through ORR meetings across all segments and to plan outages.
- Encourage safety culture while promoting EHS compliance and commitment to EHS goals
- Improve process capability for mobilization efforts to lower faults and achieve world-class levels of quality.
- Work together with the sub-regional resources execution team to maximize field resources and offer fresh ideas for accurate planning and prompt delivery.
- Contribute to long-term company planning and overall business strategy by making suggestions for changes that will help resources be used more efficiently.
- Gather information about operations, analyze it, and compare it to established standards for cost and resource mobilization.
- Create, manage, and inform the resource director on mobilization dashboards.
- Help sub-region RL manage its day-to-day operations, including operations evaluations, cost management, financial tracking, and projections.
- Join forces with the sourcing and immigration teams to establish capabilities to satisfy the sub-anticipated region’s demand.
- Providing assistance to field personnel with any questions regarding jobs, immigration and HR difficulties, necessary travel, and new systems
- Daily communication with other Field Service Coordinators around the world
- The predicted outages and the assistance required to manage the travel arrangements are discussed in frequent meetings with the travel providers.
- Participating in boardwalk calls with other Field Service Coordinators, Resource Managers, and Service Managers
- Internal system setups for projects related to immigration
- Helping service managers and resource managers with system updates as needed
- Assisting self-bookers whenever needed (e.g. employer credit card not working) (e.g. company credit card not working)
- Comparison of business credit cards used for craft reservations
- Assisting with routine office administrative tasks as needed
- Supporting other departments (financial, immigration, etc.) in accordance with the home office’s internal rules
- Seminars and/or training sessions to support
- Travel may be required
- The capacity and willingness to work extra hours and on weekends as needed to complete field assignments
- English proficiency is needed