This is to bring to the general public that applications for Muhammed Bin Zaid Scholarships at the United Arab Emirates for the year 2023 session is now open.
|Deadline: April 30 , 2023||Providers: Muhammed Bin Zaid University|
|Funding Types: Fully Funded Scholarship||Study in: UAE|
|Subjects: Subjects Offered in the University||Study Level: Masters, PhD, Postgraduates|
About the Scholarship
The Muhammad Bin Zaid University Scholarships 2023–2024 program is completely opened for International students. This award is available for graduate and doctorate work. The MBZUAI scholarship provides a monthly salary, housing assistance, and many other privileges.
In order to pursue advanced, specialized knowledge and abilities in artificial intelligence, MBZUAI provides a variety of graduate degrees. It committed teachers and staff offer motivation and direction so that you may make the best decisions.
Benefits of the Scholarship
- 100% Tuition Fees
- All accepted students will receive a monthly stipend during their time at MBZUAI. Students are expected to maintain a high level of academic performance, adhere to the University’s code of conduct, and meet certain standards throughout their study period in order to preserve their scholarships, stipends, and other perks.
- On the campus in Masdar City, lodging is provided for all students. They will be given housing with an en suite bathroom, a kitchen, and a living area with a TV and an internet connection. A gym, multipurpose places for sports, restaurants, coffee shops, an organic food store, a canteen open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner are just a few of the facilities available to all students on campus.
To qualify for Muhammad Bin Zaid University Scholarships, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Language of Instruction: English. Each applicant has to show proof of English language ability by providing a TOEFL iBT with a minimum total score of 90 or IELTS Academic with a minimum overall score of 6.5.
- Eligible Countries: All countries of the world.
- MSc requirement: Completed Degree: Bachelor of Science or equivalent from a top-ranked university accredited or recognized by the UAE Ministry of Education (MOE). Students should have a minimum CGPA of 3.2 (on a 4.0 scale) or equivalent and provide their complete degree certificates and transcripts (in English) when submitting their application.
- Ph.D requirement: Master of Science or equivalent from a top-ranked university accredited or recognized by the UAE Ministry of Education (MOE). Students should have a minimum CGPA of 3.2 (on a 4.0 scale) or equivalent and provide their complete degree certificates and transcripts (in English) when submitting their application
- A degree attestation (for degrees from the UAE) or an equivalency certificate (for degrees acquired outside the UAE) should also be furnished within their first semester at the university. For more details on the attestation and equalization procedures, please visit the UAE MOE website
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE) General score is a plus and would be considered in the evaluation of the applicants. (optional)
Applicants are advised to strictly follow the following application instructions to apply for this scholarship.
- Register to the online website from
- Choose your program and fill out your application form.
- Make your academic profile and submit your documents and certificates.
Note: fill all required information in the English language only.
- Official Transcript:provide complete degree certificates and transcripts (in English) when submitting application
- Statement of purpose: The applicant should explain why they are applying to the university in a 500 – 1,000 words essay. It could contain details on the applicant’s academic and personal history, preferred job route, as well as future educational objectives and graduation plans.
- Research proposal (For Ph.D):
It is a three to five pages document that provides a summary of the proposed research project that the candidate is thinking about working on. The applicant should explicitly justify in the application the research gap that needs to be filled during the course of the project. It must be discussed in relation to recently published material. The application must give a general description of how the applicant intends to examine the underlying research project and what results are anticipated. His or her relevance and suitability for the project may also be mentioned in the proposal. The proposal should also emphasize the project’s importance to science and business. It should be noted that applicants must create a proposal on their own.
MBZUAI selection team will read an applicant’s proposal and use it as one of the measures to gauge and assess his/her skills. MBZUAI faculty will NOT help applicants write a research proposal for the purpose of the application