This is to bring to the general public that applications for Master’s Fellowships from The Yenching Academy at Peking University in China for the year 2023 session is now open. The scholarship is opened to internationals.
|Deadline: 27th November, 2022||Providers: Yenching Academy|
|Funding Types: Fully Funded Scholarship||Study in: China|
|Subjects: Stated below||Study Level: Masters|
About the Scholarship
The fully-funded residential program The Yenching Academy offers a range of multidisciplinary courses on China in the humanities and social sciences.
While closely collaborating with their academic advisors, Yenching Scholars are allowed to determine their own study paths by selecting from six research subjects and a variety of extracurricular activities. A unique opportunity for intellectual and cultural exchange, as well as for professional and personal development, is provided by studying at the Academy.
Benefits of the Scholarship
The 2023 postgraduate scholarship from Yenching Academy provides the following benefits:
- Monthly stipend for living expenses
- Travel allowance for one round-trip flight from each Scholar’s home city to Beijing.
High-achieving foreigners are encouraged to apply for the Fully Funded Yenching Academy Masters Fellowships at Peking University, China 2023–24, which is exclusively open for the course below.
- Economics & Management
- History & Archaeology
- Law & Society
- Literature & Culture
- Philosophy & Religion
- Politics & International Relation
To be eligible for the award, applicants must:
- be an undergraduate degree (or its equivalent) in any field, awarded no later than August 31 of the desired entry year;
- be exemplary academic performance;
- have intense interest in China studies across disciplines;
- have a track record of extracurricular achievements, community involvement, and social responsibility;
- have good leadership potential;
- have evidence of English Language proficiency
- Those chosen must present evidence of the value and relevance of the Yenching Academy curriculum to their career objectives.
- Priority is given to applicants who, as of August 31, 2022, are 25 years old or younger. For students from countries where military service is mandatory, the preferred age is 27 or younger.
- can check the scholarship page to see more