This is to bring to the general public that applications for Presidential Scholarship Awards at Dalhousie University in Canada for the year 2023 session is now open. The scholarship is opened to International students.
|Deadline: Open||Providers: Dalhousie University|
|Funding Types: Partially Funded Scholarship||Study in: Canada|
|Subjects: All Subjects||Study Level: PhD|
About the Scholarship
The President’s Awards are given to honor students who have received significant scholarships from the Killam doctoral or Tri-agency doctoral contests and who have excelled in their academic studies.
For up to two years, the grant will pay the full-time program’s tuition costs but not extra fees.
Benefits of the Scholarship
The award will be granted for each term (up to a maximum of six terms) that you are:
- registered as a full-time student within the first four years of your program
- paying full tuition (i.e., not continuing fees)
- receiving a full doctoral scholarship from one of the specified agencies
- tuition is not covered by any other award, agency or government
- Eligible Countries: Canadians and All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: All subjects
Eligible students will hold a full doctoral scholarship from one of these specified funding programs:
- NSERC (PGSD, CGSD, Vanier CGS)
- SSHRC (Doctoral, CGSD, Vanier CGS)
- CIHR (Doctoral, CGSD, Vanier CGS)
- Killam (Doctoral)
While at the University, there is no need to apply. If you are meet the eligibility requirements listed above, you will be automatically considered for one of the President’s Awards.
If you have been selected for an award, the Faculty of Graduate Studies will notify you and your department following your admission. The award will be verified and applied to your tuition each term for the duration of the award. For further inquiry contact [email protected]