This is to bring to the general public that applications for Anne Naysmith Scholarships at the University of University of London, UK, for the year 2022/23 session is now open.
|Deadline: 31 October, 2022||Providers: University of West London|
|Funding Types: Partially funded Scholarship||Study in: United Kingdom|
|Subjects: Music Courses||Study Level: Bachelors and Postgraduates|
About the Scholarship
Scholarships are a resource you can use to help with the cost of your education. The University of West London is now awarding Anne Naysmith Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023 as a result.
The fellowship is open to full-time domestic and international students who are enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program at the London College of Music. It is intended to recognize and provide financial aid to great students who might also need money for basic living expenses and other requirements like books and computers.
Benefits of the Scholarship
Successful students will receive a sum of £5,000 from the University of West London.
For consideration for the Anne Naysmith Scholarships at the University of West London, UK, in 2022–23, all applicants must fulfill the enumerated requirements:
- Applicant must maintain a high GPA, attend class on a regular basis, and be enrolled in a course at the institution for the entire 2022–2023 academic year.
- Applicants must be an offer holder and have a current offer from one of our admissions officers.
Eligible Countries: All countries.
Eligible Course or Subjects: Musical Courses.
Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Prior to being considered for admission, applicants must submit an online application to the university. All suitably qualified applicants will be taken into account.
- Students must have a preceding year degree from an accredited university in order to be admitted.
- Needed Papers: Applications must be accompanied by two letters of recommendation, proof of the parents’ combined income, a bio, and proof of academic ability.
- Language prerequisite: The candidates must take the TOEFL or IELTS test to prove they are proficient in the English language