This is to bring to the general public that applications for masters Scholarship at the Monash University, Australia for the year 2022/23 session is now open.
|Deadline: October 13, 2022||Providers: Monash University|
|Funding Types: Fully funded Scholarship||Study in: Australia|
|Subjects: Subjects offered in the University||Study Level: Bachelors, Masters, PhD|
About the Scholarship
For international students, the Raydon Graduate Research Masters Scholarships 2023–2024 are fully financed awards. These grants are exclusively available for graduate and doctoral programs. The annual living allowance covered by this scholarship is $20,300.
These distinguished top-up grants are offered to assist graduate research students with living expenses who are pursuing studies in relevant Humanities and Social Sciences study fields. This esteemed award is available to assist a student with living expenses while pursuing a PhD and a master’s degree at Monash. Regardless of your circumstances, Monash scholarships recognize achievement and support you in achieving your goals. We are looking for students who are inquisitive, upbeat, and eager to change the world.
Benefits of the Scholarship
To be eligible for Raydon Graduate Research Masters Scholarships, candidates must fulfill the following requirements:
- Required Language: You should meet Monash’s English language proficiency requirements.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- An International student.
- A New Zealand citizen.
- An Australian citizen.
- Australian permanent resident.
- Australian humanitarian visa holder.
- Full-time, on-campus enrolment must be maintained for the duration of the scholarship.
- Recipients will be required to provide a written progress report on the benefits of the scholarship, including their academic achievements.
- You must meet Monash’s competitive scholarship selection process requirements;
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for Raydon Graduate Research Scholarships:
- You may need to receive an invitation to apply, before you apply. To receive one, you’ll need to complete an expression of interest and/or find a supervisorwho agrees to supervise your research. This depends on the faculty/institute.
- Click hereto register for Graduate Research Admission and Scholarship.
- All sections of online application are explained
- Indicate that you wish to be considered for a scholarship on the application form. There is no need to fill out a separate application form.
You do not need to specify which scholarship you are applying as you are automatically considered for all graduate research scholarships (where eligible).
- Academic curriculum vitae.
- Official academic transcripts, degree certificate or testamur from awarding institution (including an explanation of the grading schema).
- Proof of citizenship.
- Proof of meeting the English language proficiency
- Invitation to Apply.
- Research proposal.