This is to bring to the general public that applications for Fully Funded Skoll Postgraduate Scholarship at University of Oxford, United Kingdom for the year 2023 session is now open. The scholarship is opened to all internationals.
|Deadline: 4th January, 2023||Providers: University of Oxford|
|Funding Types: Fully Funded Scholarship||Study in: United Kingdom|
|Subjects: All Subjects||Study Level: Postgraduate (MBA)|
About the Scholarship
The Skoll Scholarship is a selective scholarship available to prospective MBA students at Sad Business School, University of Oxford, who are interested in developing innovative business solutions to pressing social and environmental problems. The Scholarship covers a portion of living expenses in addition to the full cost of the MBA program’s tuition.
The Skoll Scholarship offers funding for entrepreneurs who have started or have been involved in business ventures with a social mission or who have chosen an impact career and who wish to increase their understanding of market-oriented procedures so they can be more successful in their upcoming efforts to bring about social change.
The Scholarship offers access to the Skoll Scholar community, a group of leaders who are positively influencing the world via innovation and systems change, in addition to financial support, as well as special chances to network with well-known business people, thought leaders, and investors.
The scholarship is offered in awareness that getting an MBA can be expensive, especially for those who want to work in the social impact or innovation fields rather than in the private or public sectors.
Benefits of the Scholarship
Selected applicants will enjoy the following benefits:
- The Skoll Scholarship provides funding for business owners who have begun or have been involved in ventures with a social mission or who have chosen an impact career and who wish to improve their understanding of market-oriented procedures in order to be more successful in their upcoming efforts to effect social change.
- Access to the Skoll Scholar community, a group of leaders who are positively influencing the world via innovation and system change, as well as exclusive opportunities to network with well-known businesses, thought leaders, and investors are provided by the scholarship.
- The scholarship is provided with the knowledge that earning an MBA can be costly, especially for those who desire to work in fields with a social effect or innovation rather than in the commercial or public sectors.
To be eligible for the scholarship, all applicants must fulfill the aforementioned requirements.
- Must have activities relating to businesses
- You have taken the necessary steps after identifying opportunities in order to make a positive social influence.
- The last three years should have been spent using entrepreneurial techniques to promote change.
- You might have, for instance, started or grown a social enterprise.
- The expansion of the company’s social impact effort was supervised by OR.
- Has/have a recurring theme running through your work addressed a specific social or environmental issue?
- Must have impact-making with a focus on systems change
- You are able to back up the outcomes and impacts of your entrepreneurial endeavors.
- Your influence in relation to your career goals unfair practices and systems
- What social entrepreneurs look like
- You are a force for good in the world.
- You are tenacious, single-minded, and willing to try things repeatedly.
- You seem to prefer taking initiative.
- You tend to look about your surroundings for opportunities and resources.
- You’re willing to take on occasional financial and personal risks.
- You build networks and employ participants to further one another’s goals.
- You are uniquely qualified to address this problem because of your personal experience.
- Your career path is determined by your Oxford MBA.
- You might offer arguments for why having a business education is essential at this stage of your career development.
- You lack of funds
- You are in a circumstance where paying for the program would be extremely difficult financially.
- You can prove why you need the scholarship (for example, due to previous work experiences or personal circumstances)
To indicate interest in the Scholarship and to get updates on any changes to the submission deadlines, get in touch with us.
- Submit your application for the Oxford MBA program directly to Sad Business School. Either stage 1 or stage 2 of the MBA admissions process must involve doing this.
- You should attach your answers to the Skoll Scholarship essay questions with your MBA application. The “Funding” part of the MBA application is where you’ll find the scholarship essay questions. We advise allowing yourself about a week to finish the Skoll Scholarship essay questions.
- The MBA Admissions Team will decide whether or not to accept you into the MBA program after considering your application.
- When you learn that you have been accepted into the MBA program, you will immediately send your application to the Skoll Scholarship Selection Committee.
- A review of the scholarship application documents concludes each stage of the MBA admissions process.
- You will be swiftly informed of the status of your scholarship application and whether it has made it to the final shortlist after each stage of MBA admission decisions has been made.
- If you learn that your scholarship application has been shortlisted, keep an eye out for an email from the Skoll Centre with a link to the Logistics and Reference Form. Visit the times below to learn when to expect this email.
- Once you receive the email, you must complete the Logistics and Reference Form.
- This brief survey asks you to confirm your contact details (in case you receive an interview invitation), how you found about the Scholarship, and the names and contact details of your references. Please be aware that your references won’t be contacted until you reach the final stages of the selection process.
Eligible Countries: All countries of the world
Eligible Courses: All courses (MBA) at University of Oxford
Application Deadline: January 4, 2023
To apply, you can click the Fully Funded Skoll Postgraduate Scholarship at University of Oxford, UK 2022-23 to start your application.