|Deadline: January, 31, 2023||Providers: University of Oxford|
|Funding Types: Fully Funded||Study in: United Kingdom|
|Subjects: Subjects offered by the University||Study Level: Bachelor, Masters, PhD, Undergraduate, Postgraduate|
About the Scholarship
Fully paid undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral scholarships are available from Oxford University. All international students are eligible to apply for scholarships at Oxford University. The scholarship application deadline is January 31, 2023.
In Oxford, England, there is a coeducational research institution called the University of Oxford. It is the oldest university in the English-speaking world and the second-oldest institution still in existence, with evidence of instruction dating back to 1096.
Benefits of the Scholarship
- course fees
- a grant for living expenses
- a one return air fare per year
- automatic consideration list for the oxford University scholarship is “here”
Scholarship Eligibility and criteria
How to Apply to Oxford University scholarships as an International student
- Explore Graduate programs for entry in 2023-24
- Choose the course you would like to study. See the information on all our courses.
- Check the admission requirements for your course. Specific grades and subjects required are also shown on each course page.
Fees and funding for Graduate
Information on fees, living costs, scholarships, and loans and advice on finding other funding.